Saturday, January 10, 2015

A new year

It's already 10th of January 2015 and I really haven't update anything so here I am, updating. 

Since it's a new year, I bet most people do like new year resolutions and so on. But hey, new year resolution really doesn't work on me cause I ended up not doing them. I still haven't done my resolution from 2013 guys. Anyway, it's a new year and the one thing that I want to achieve is to never give up on anything especially my dream to be a fashion designer. I always gave up so easily in the past few years because I don't have confidence with myself. Like learning how to play the guitar or cooking. When it gets hard, I just drop everything and give up on it. Now it's a new year, I need to get a grip and start working my ass off, sewing clothes and whatever I want to do. I need to stop whining about how hard everything is and just face them. So I shall never give up, probably at one point that I will feel so useless but I will try my best to pick myself up and work on it.

I will try my best to update in the future !






No comments:

Post a Comment