Saturday, December 13, 2014

opening of a new book

Let's begin a new chapter .

Hi , you may call me Afie . I'm a 19 year old teenage girl who is still discovering what she wants in life and what she wants to achieve . I still consider myself as a teenager cause I can be really immature and always depend on my sister too much . Well , I'm still trying my best to be my age for once in a while . I have this thing for fashion and I want to show the world how I express myself with it, even though not all people can accept it . Sometimes , I can be very confident with the way I look but sometimes, insecurities kick it . And that's normal . I may not show my emotions to people who I don't know, but I can be the most emotional person you'll ever meet . I have a dream to be a successful fashion designer and I want people to know my name, but first, I have to work for it and never give up on that dream . Because I have so many things that I need to learn about .

And that's my very first post . I'll update soon .




No comments:

Post a Comment