Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It's been long



Well it's been such a long time that I blog . Like it's July and the last time I blog was like January ? So basically I went through a hard time to decide where to study , either at UK or just in Malaysia . Even though I had the chance to study overseas , I decided to choose to study at Raffles University Iskandar which is in Malaysia . I finally gotten in the course I wanted the most , Fashion Design . So far it was the most stressful , the most pain in the fucking ass , and probably the best decision of my life . Due to my experience at my very first university , which can't be name , I prefer studying here . There's such a different feeling to it . Anyway the picture above is my very first photoshoot with the men's bermuda pants that I sew myself from A to Z . It was so stressful and I had sleepless night but it was so freaking worth it . It's been 3 months that I'm here and it's been a blessful time . Hoping the best for the next 3 years .


No comments:

Post a Comment